I know you are dying to know. I know you are kept up late at night trying desperately to come up with ideas to get your most favorite blogger. Well the wait is over my friend. The wait is over. (I apologize for the lack of pictures, I am tired and lazy)
- KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer: My motto? Go big or go home. And with just this first item we have knocked out the sins of coveting, envy AND lust. To be honest I don’t know which makes me more excited, the mixer or the KitchenAid Mixer Attachment Pack. Meat grinding, veggie slicing and cheese grating. I might just die and go to heaven right there cause life don’t get better than that.
- Kindle: Initially I thought they were stupid. But now I don’t know what it is, I just want one. We got one for my mom for her birthday and she just raves about it. In lieu of a Kindle I would take an iPad. See how not picky I am?
- Snuggie (Leopard): I don’t know which is worse. The fact that I want a Snuggie, or the fact that I want one in leopard print believing that that somehow makes it classier. But if wanting a Snuggie is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- Glee: The Music, Volume 4: Only because I have volumes 1-3 and volume 4 is feeling all sad and lonely and left out.
- Frye Boots: I don’t even care which style. Seriously, I will take any pair. Well if you insist, this one. Or this one…….or maybe this one. Ok, one of each. Whatever.
- Ugg Classic Cardy Boot: Since we are talking footwear I find it quite sad that I live in Michigan and don’t own a pair of boots suitable for winter. These would remedy that situation nicely.
- Russian Doll Salt and Pepper Shakers: I saw these at Cost Plus this weekend and wanted the whole set. There are also plates, napkin holders, place card holders and platters. Perfection.
- Apron: I really, really, really want an apron. Add cherries to the mix and I am ten shades of happy.
- Owl Pillow: I am really getting into this owl craze that seems to be happening. So type owl into Etsy and see what happens. It is delightful eye candy.
- Comments: You know what makes a blogger the MOST happy and doesn’t cost a single penny? A comment from you. What is on your Christmas list this year?
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda. This post also contains affiliate links.