Apparently in the south monograms are all the rage. That might be the only part of me that is southern. I call soda soda (as it should be), I don’t have a refined bone in my body, and I would much rather say someone bugs the heck out of me than “bless her heart.” But I love me a good monogram. So imagine my delight when one of my favorite bloggers started this fabulous monogramming business.
First off, let me tell you about Hillary. You don’t meet Hillary, you experience Hillary. She is a force. I met her at Blissdom and immediately liked her. She has an infectious personality. And energy to spare. And apparently, rumor has it, she likes herself some clothes. Someday we must shop together. I could not be more thrilled to tell you about her company, Mint Julep Monograms. And while doing so, showing you what just might be on my Christmas list were I to shop her boutique. Hopefully you can find to add something to add to yours as well.
- I have one of these that I use for the farmer’s market, but it is not nearly as cute and it is lacking that adorable monogram. I don’t know about your farmer’s market, but the people at mine could use some sassifying. I think this would do the trick. Love.
- I can’t tell you how long I have been wanting an apron. I never pull the trigger because I haven’t yet found one that fits my personality. I think this one should do the trick. My kitchen needs a bit more animal print don’t you think?
- I love getting things with my kids names on it. This is perfect because it is simple and classic, but makes a nice statement.
- Do you have family Christmas stockings yet? These look like something out of Pottery Barn, but are a steal at $15. Absolutely adorable and the print is so fun and unique!!
- I got a luggage set for my high school graduation. We don’t need to talk about how long ago that was, but can we just say it is a bit outdated. So this year it went in the garage sale pile. But I miss my garment bag. This one would be a fantastic replacement. Isn’t it gorgeous?!!!
- A sippy with my kid’s name on it and monkey’s? Sold. I have no idea why I love this so much but seriously, I have a thing for monkeys and my son. Everywhere I take him they want his name on things, so this would by a one bird, two stones kind of deal.
- Lily, my seven year old would FLIP OUT over this. A soft fuzzy pillow, leopard print and a monogram that says “big sis”. That has seven year old written all over it (well not literally- literally it has big sis written all over it- just sayin)
- I don’t drink coffee, but everyone else on the planet seems to. This seems like it would be a great gift for teachers this holiday. And I love that it has a handle. Totally practical.
- Ok, this might be a weird one, but I have always wanted a classy luggage tag. And by classy I mean anything other than the paper ones the airline provides. This would clearly be a big step up. Clearly.
- I saved the best for last. This almost makes me want to have another baby girl so I can get her these. Can you even believe the cuteness? I would try and have her in the summer so I could just put her in these every. single. day. Oh just looking at them makes my uterus ache. Please if you have a baby girl, get some so I can live vicariously through you.
Would you like to get these or any other Mint Julep Monogram products for someone on your Christmas list. Or maybe Santa could come just for you. I have a $30 credit up for grabs. All you have to do is tell me what product you would chose if you won.
For additional entries: (Leave a separate comment for each, and if you already do this, just say so in that separate comment.)
- “Like” Mint Julep Monograms’ page on Facebook
- “Like” The Diaper Diaries’ page on Facebook
- Subscribe to The Diaper Diaries
Winner will be chosen at random next Friday, Nov. 26th. Hillary is taking Christmas orders until Dec. 3rd so don’t delay in getting your order into her. Good luck!
This post is linked up to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.