- Glee: This is #1 because hello? Oh my goodness do I love this station. Glee soundtrack mixed with a little Broadway, some movie soundtracks and a lot of Michael Buble. And it is 99% safe for the kiddos.
- Laurie Berkner: Even more safe for the kids. And better yet, it is kid’s music that won’t make your ears bleed. We love us some Goldfish. (Here are some other kid’s albums we love)
- Black: When I want to relive the college years, I turn to Pearl Jam. Ten will forever be one of the greatest albums of all time. Seriously.
- Sarah McLachlan: Leaning more towards college angst? Try Sarah mixed with a bit of Tori Amos and Indigo Girls. Relive that time you went to the Lilith Fair.
- Journey: I mix it with Heart and Pat Benatar. Cause Love is a Battlefield baby. This morning I may or may not have been playing air guitar to “More Than A Feeling” while listening to this station.
- Fleetwood Mac: A little bit different twist on classic rock. I personally believe they are one of the best bands ever. And you get a little Stevie Nicks solo effort thrown in. Just like a one-winged dove.
- Salt N Pepa: Definitely not child appropriate. But there is nothing like some old school rap when the kids aren’t around. Push it, Push it good.
- Jennifer Knapp: My all time fave Christian singer. This station throws in a lot of Third Day and Plumb too which is never a bad thing. Kansas is by far the best album to come to Christian music in the past many decades.
- Justin Timberlake: Yeah, I love him. I’m not ashamed. Nor am I ashamed I like that this station plays a lot of Britney and Christina. Ok, I’m a little ashamed. We can just think of it as the Mickey Mouse Club station if that makes it better.
- Thriller: Does this need an explanation? You can’t go wrong with MJ. Well his music anyway. Good stuff.
What station have you created on Pandora?
For more Top Ten Tuesday, head over to Oh Amanda.