- Hannah still asks for yogret instead of yogurt even though she is almost six. It is the last quirky word she has and I am holding onto it for dear life.
- Silas puts his hands in the air and says “raise the roof” when “We Found Love” comes one because I did that once a few months back (in case you question our choice of music he also does an adorable rendition of “Jesus Loves Me”).
- My hubby surprises me during marriage prep class by mentioning he has noticed some extra things I have been doing around the house. It is always nice to be noticed when other people are around.
- My kids have turned a little attic closet into a book nook where they pile their pillows and read together. Peeking in on them absolutely warms my heart.
- My brother, sister in law and niece (and soon to be baby #2) are moving to Grand Rapids tomorrow and my whole family will be in the same place. I will be an aunt for a second time in about month and can. not. wait.
What is making you happy today?