I think I first stumbled upon hoops & yoyo when my hubby sent me an e-card from them. He knows me so well. I laughed my head off. Since then we send them to each other from time to time and they always are good for a giggle. My kids have discovered them too and we love to look and laugh at them when we are in a card store. Have you seen them?
Is it just me, or are they the cutest? Seriously, please say it isn’t just me. These crazy guys crack me up!!
They can be found in Hallmark cards, at Hallmark cards, online at Hallmark, and at Zazzle. I expressed my love for them and got a cute little giveaway for you of some of their products. Even if you don’t find them hilarious like I do, you gotta admit they are ridiculously cute. Seriously!!
To enter, leave a comment telling me why you want to win. For extra entries:
- Subscribe to The Diaper Diaries via RSS or email
- “Like” The Diaper Diaries on Facebook
- Follow The Diaper Diaries on Twitter
- Participate in Things I Love Thursday and leave an extra comment letting me know you did
Contest ends next Wed, Oct 6th when the winner will be chose at random. Good luck!
- Disclosure: I didn’t get anything for sharing my love for hoops & yoyo. I just love them. And am passing the love on to you.
What do you love this week? You should really link up your post here, all the cool kids are doing it. Write a post about something you love, make sure to link back here, then link up down below. Easy peasy. If you need more help, check out the Things I Love Thursday guidelines.