A few things that have caught my eye around the interweb (apparently I am all about the black and white):
1. These quilted shoes from Target need to make their way into my home. A throw back to the Vans from my youth but in a classy quilted fabric. Yes please!
2. This is a TODDLER jacket from Gap. Every time I think about Silas turning up at pre-K in this I die a little. Because honestly. My little James Dean. ps. his birthday is in less than a month. Someone please buy this for him.
3. Jenny queen of all things makeup blogged about this awhile back and I am just now getting around to buying it. L’oreal Butterfly. It is a game changer ladies. My lashes have never looked so amazing.
4. I must own this shirt. That is all.
5. I am no ‘Bama fan but I do love a good houndstooth. Actually I am kind of having a love affair with anything that resembles things I wore in the 90s. I bought a pair of Old Navy pixie pants last year and they are some of my fave. Mama might need another pair……