Are you tired of me talking about fashion yet? Well I had to follow up last week’s post on finding your style with a quick mention of my favorite fashion blogs in case you wanted to add a few to your list that might help you better define your own style. Here are five of my favorites:
- Get Your Pretty On: Okay so she is a former actress and model, but she is also a mom and for the most part dresses like one. Her looks are totally doable and affordable. And she favors a top knot and you know I love me a top knot. Check her out on Wednesdays when she hosts “I Feel Pretty” where you can link up something that makes you feel pretty.
- Good Life: Jill is actually a local blogger whose style I love. We actually have very similar styles although I am much cheaper than she is lol. But she does mix all sorts of price points into her wardrobe and I often find myself heading to my closet to see if I can replicate her looks. Best part? Because she is a mom her style isn’t hard to pull off for a fellow mom.
- Kendi Everyday: Kendi probably wears the opposite of a mom wardrobe. She doesn’t have kids and she owns a trendy boutique in Texas. But she inspires me to take risks. Granted mine are more mom type fashion risks, but I am braver about taking them. Mixing prints, wearing girls dresses, embracing accessories. Even a mom can pull those off.
- Putting Me Together: Audrey takes basic pieces from places like Target and creates adorable outfits. She might be my biggest inspiration to try blazers. She believes in creating a closet that is very remixable which I love. I can’t spend our whole family’s budget on clothes so I love the idea of lots of inexpensive basics that can be worn lots of different ways.
- Pinterest Told Me To: I’ve mentioned my love of this blog before. Taking Pinterest outfits and recreating them has totally inspired me to do the same. Plus we have very similar styles so I can recreate a lot of what she recreates. Oh and she is freaking funny. Funny + fashion = potential bloggy BFF.
Any fashion blogs you like reading? I am always on the lookout for new ones!