Fall is the time my slow cooker starts to be on overdrive. And whenever I have dinner made by 10 in the morning it feels like nothing can possibly go wrong. Well except forgetting to plug the thing in…..
1. Loaded Slow Cooker Chili: Combining my two favorite things in fall, slow cookers and chili. I love all the peppers in this one from Delightful Made but if I don’t have them all on hand I don’t fret. I do make my own chili spices instead of using a packaged one. I also double the recipe so I can have lots of leftovers for the week. Yummo!!
2. Spicy Shredded Beef Tacos: I made these tacos from Paleo Newbie last week and they were AMAZING. I get in a ground beef taco rut and it was nice to mix it up with shredded beef. I toned down the spice for the kiddos by leaving out the hot peppers, but you can adjust to taste.
3. Chinese Five Spice Chicken: You would totally expect great recipes from a site called Recipes That Crock. This Chinese 5 Spice Chicken doesn’t disappoint. I love making whole chicken in the crockpot because it keeps everything nice and juicy. And in our family where we have a mix of white and dark meat lovers, it pleases everyone.
4. Slow Cooker Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin: From spicy chicken to sweet tasting pork from Six Sisters Stuff. The sauce on this tenderloin is to die for. And your house will smell AMAZING.
5. Simple & Delicious Slow-Cooker Pork Loin: As much as I love the Maple and Brown Sugar Pork, this recipe from Real Food Enthusiast is my go to when it comes to pork tenderloin. It is so easy and mild flavored so my kids will eat it up without complaint. Easy peasy.
6. Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs: Every year we get a 1/4 cow from a local farmer and there are always a few challenging cuts of meat. I am always looking for ways to use our beef short ribs and am thankful I found this recipe from Holistically Engineered. If you don’t have a the paleo ingredients you can just use regular soy sauce and chicken broth.
7. Balsamic Roast Beef: This picture should be enough to make you run and grab your crock pot. The hubby and I have a love affair with balsamic vinegar. This dish from Add a Pinch is AMAZING. You could make sandwiches with it but why ruin it with bread. We just shred it and eat it with a fork.
8. Slow Cooker Beef Stew: I made this last week and just started throwing in all sorts of fall veggies from our drawer. I added some squash and parsnips and it was delicious. This is a recipe from All Recipies and you can find a ton more like it.
9. French Dip Sandwiches: I love french dip sandwiches. The beef, the dipping sauce, the cheese, the bun. They are perfection. This crock pot recipe from Our Best Bites makes devouring one of my favorite sandwiches totally easy and convenient.
10. Crockpot Cuban Pork with Cuban Mojito Sauce: I love the cuban flavors in this pork and the mojito sauce is to die for. If you are REALLY on the ball you can marinate it the night before for even deeper flavors. So good. Thanks My Life As A Mrs.
Find even more of my favorites on my Pinterest page.